Articles, Publications, Powerpoints, Court Rulings, Research and Resouces
Scroll down the page to see all listed categories!
To download all articles in one click HERE. This is a compressed zip file. All articles and Amicus Briefs are copyrighted. They may be used for personal use or re-printed by crediting Linda. Permission is denied to sell any material on this website.
Parental Alienation Articles
Reviews of Linda
Relevant Court Rulings, Research and Resource
These articles are from various authors and sources
- California Rules PAS to be a common family dynamic
- California Court Ruling: Los Angeles Superior Court, Dr. Katz’s Testimony Regarding Parental Alienation Was Not Subject to the Kelly/Frye Test
- Comments from a Judge about Parental Alienation: Michele F. Lowrance has been a domestic-relations judge in the Circuit Court of Illinois since 1995. A child of divorce who was raised by her grandparents, Judge Lowrance has been divorced and has devoted her professional life to helping those similarly situated. For more information visit http://thegoodkarmadivorce.com.
- Destroying Children With The Cloak of ADHD -Parents Need To Pay Attention
- Divorce Related Malicious Mother Syndrome
- EMPIRICAL AND ETHICAL PROBLEMS WITH CUSTODY RECOMMENDATIONS: A Call for Clinical Humility and Judicial Vigilance
- Fathering and Child Outcomes
- Father Not Obligated to Pay Child Support, Panel Finds By Andrew Denney
- FATHER? WHAT FATHER? PARENTAL ALIENATION AND ITS EFFECTS ON CHILDREN
- Fifty moves a year: is there an association between joint physical custody and psychosomatic problems in children?
- Full Disclosure Needed About Psychiatric Drugs That Shorten Life
- Child's Behavior Linked to Father-Infant Interactions, Study Shows
- SAMPLE SHARED PARENTING PLAN: This sample shared parenting plan from the Arizona family court system can be modified for your use.
- Treating Depression: Is there a placebo effect?
- Working With Alienated Children and Families: A Clinical Guidebook. This book is collaborated effort put out by Amy J L Baker, Ph.D. Linda wrote a chapter in this book.